- A corporate lawyer at a Private University.
- Learning Japanese (with sweat, and discipline it will be my third language).
- Managing my blog (obviously haha).
- Learning bachata, cumbia, salsa, and merengue dance.
- Finding easy Japanese food recipes on the Internet, and trying to cook them (おいしい です).
- Achieving the false grip strict muscle-up.
Updated June 26, 2022.
- La bailarina de Auschwitz (The Choice: embrace the possible) by Edith Eger.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
Updated September 13, 2022.
- Genealogical research of my own ancestral history.
- Historical research of a Mexican hacienda, and its geographical surroundings.